Sunday, April 1, 2007

March's Wrestler of the Month

After one month of PSSPW fun, one man has stood out above the rest and deserves some recognition. "Vegas" Vic Valentino has been consistently beating every opponent PSSPW has to offer including the red hot and undefeated Super Stitches in a memorable ladder match at Bamboozled. He is Damn Yankee Blog's Wrestler Of The Month.

Congrats Vic!

Runner up for Wrestler of the Month is Super Stitches who up until last night has also been beating everyone he faces.

Both of these guys deserve recognition.

Bamboozled Review

Best show so far imo. I enjoyed the whole thing and liked the added detail to the matches. I marked out when Chaos and Justice both went through the tables. Biggs got a good win (how do you kick out when this guy pins you?) and AJ's monkey came through in the clutch again (typing that just didn't feel right).

Stink got a win he deserved against DIE who has a lot of talent. I would've liked to have seen more angle development when MoFo came out for the challenge. Still, that will be a great feud and a well deserved title shot for MoFo who took his licks and kept coming.

I'm looking forward to seeing where Lobo looks for a feud next- maybe he'll help J Wind take out AJ Cash. With Justice looking for Chaos' and Stitches' necks it will be very interesting to see who will step up and challenge Vegas for the Big Gold Belt.

Overall great show and it's very fun seeing the shows improve every week. Guys are taking their losses well and getting well-deserved wins.

Things are starting to really take off storyline wise and everyone's starting to get into a groove with their promos.

Keep up the good work!

P.S. On a personal note I now have one guy left in the TEAM Invitational Tourney and I'm still in MBE, but expect a completely new character coming from me very soon (there's still a chance I'll bring back an old name though ;) )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much, sir, for naming me, "Vegas" Vic Valentino", as your first "Wrestler of the Month". It was a long road to the PSSPW World Heavyweight title, but I'm looking forward to what lies ahead. Stitches definitely deserves another shot at the title whenever he wants one.

I thought Bamboozled came off very well. I agree with you in that it was the best show we've had thus far. I liked the fact that Justice and Chaos ended in a draw. It keeps other possibilities open for us later on, in my opinion. MoFo going after the Stinker's U.S. Title could end up being a great feud. And it's good to see that AJ Cash is finally going to get his hands on J-Wind. Although Lobo came out of the show with a loss under his belt, I still think he's one of the best newcomers we've seen in a very long time. And I see so much potential with the Biggs character, so it was nice to see him get a win tonight. Overall, I thought it was a great show.

I'd like to see The Huntsman around more. In all my years of being involved in SPW, since the end of 1998, The Huntsman is without a doubt my favorite character that I've ever seen. I'd also like to see Thomas McCormac getting more involved. I'd love to see how his story develops. Also, SeD's promo this was great. I was hoping to see more out of him as the week went on. I would also like to see more of the D.I.E. character that we saw in his first week. I was really getting into his character.

And last but not least, I wish you'd hurry and get your ass in a PSSPW ring...new character, old character...whatever. Just hurry the hell up! LOL.