Friday, April 13, 2007

Thank you

Last week I commended AJ and Frank for their dedication in the way they've run PSSPW so well for the past month and a half.

This week I want to thank every member of the roster still around.

This post goes out to (in order of arrival and sign up) AJ Cash, Biggs, Stink, "Vegas" Vic Valentino, MoFo, Justice, (coming back soon) Dominic Ian Estrada and Hudds Magruder, Josh Chaos, Fusenshoff and Wacko Jr.

I sincerely appreciate all the dedication put forth in consistently writing, because its necessary for a fed to grow and thrive. Each and every one of you have handled yourselves admirably on the boards and tried to help each other grow as writers. Please pat yourselves on the back for your hard work. Everyone has made huge contributions to PSSPW's success so far.

I really enjoy the competitive writing, storylines, feuds, angles and comeraderie that come with this federation. With my first match coming up I'm excited as hell that this fed is doing so well.

Thanks again.

No comments: