Monday, March 26, 2007

Blogging For PSSPW

With Bamboozled on it's way and with the crowning of two new champions fast approaching I feel it's a good time to unveil my South Park Wrestling blog- Damn Yankee.

There are a few of these in the "original" e-Wrestling world and I felt it would be fun to start one for South park Wrestling and particularly PSSPW.

I'll try to get an update about once a week or two on average up here and feel free to comment below.

~~~~~~~

We're a month in with PSSPW and things are going terrific so far imo. I think we have a strong foundation of handlers that are dedicated and with that said, roster size is maybe the biggest PSSPW weakness. J Wind is doing an extraordinary job getting results posted on time and they're well written with the help of Biggs. The forums, website and roster are updated almost immediately and the guys have even been doing graphics for people. It's truly a 'handler's fed' thanks to these guys.

Stitches vs Vegas will be one hell of a match and both guys really deserve their shots. The US Title match was a welcome surprise to me. Stink and DIE have earned their shots as well.

Justice came into the fed and has been causing a ruckus we desperately needed. I hope other handlers follow suit and PM angles to J Wind and Biggs to spice up the shows. This fed is storyline/angle/feud based and wrestling is secondary so don't be afraid to think up something original for results.

I think Stink is doing a fine job with his transition. Lobo is welcome new blood. Glad to hear MoFo is back because no one deserves a win right now more than him. I think we're witnessing the budding of a future star in Mack. Vegas and Stitches are my top reads right now. Sed's promos are an art form in themselves. AJ/Wind feud is the best in the fed and I think Biggs has great potential he's going to tap into soon. I'm hoping to see more out of The Hunstman and SGC.

Thanks for taking five out and giving this a read. Leave whatever you want in the comments for the 'Damn Yankee'.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The return of Justice is what the company needed... why thank you, I try to do my part to stir things up...

Working for a real wrestling company I can see how angles can very easily be made if you think things through... And if things don't go your way, move on, cause there is always more waiting around the next bend.

It's true SP Wrestling looked like it had it's 'glory days' and was dead and gone... but the guys at PSSPW have done a phenominal job of bringing it right back into the fold.

Great job, now... where's that asshole Chaos at... I got some words for him!

Anonymous said...

Great blog (although wordpress.com is better). Hope you can link my Blog, too.

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Crawling Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Rapidly Find Movies, Games, MP3 Albums, Software & Download Them at Alarming Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]