Saturday, April 14, 2007

Biggs' First Show Thoughts

Well we had a pretty big transition this week with J Wind on vacation. It was only natural if you worried about the future of the fed. Will results be up on time? Will they be up at all? Will they suck?

I stayed up to read them (just got done) and it was worth every minute of exhaustion imo. I have loved every show from J Wind so far and feel they've continued to improve every week. I think in a few years we're going to have to build him a shrine or something because he'll end up being the savior of South Park Wrestling.

That said, I feel this week's show was the best one to date. We had a rocky beginning as far as angle building in the early shows, but now the place is booming with great storylines, feuds and collaborations involving everyone. This card had two matches to begin with (unless you count the World Title shot match) and ended up with about five.

Results were funny and creative. We had lions and guns, scorpions, wooden horses, commentators wetting themselves, and Richard Nixon masks. Guys that were too busy to rp this week were added in segments and we've got five new guys over the past two weeks.

Wacko and I went at it during promo week and had a helluva match. He came out the winner and I was disappointed for about five seconds. The guy earned the win and made me laugh my ass off all week.

Stink's segment with the scorpion definitely had his style of pinache. I felt like it exemplified the character he is nurturing every week perfectly. MoFo has been one bad mutha... shut yo mouf, and this battle is really building anticipation.

Justice busted out two promos without even having a match this week (talk about dedication). Now his buddy is looking good and he's got a mystery man on his tail. Plus he took those pistol whips like a champ and made me mark out. I think that Hardcore Title may be established sooner than we think, though he may just up and decide to go after that World Title too with his talent. I'd also like to welcome Kuldron and can't wait to see what he brings to the table.

Most of all I want to congratulate Biggs for kicking some serious ass. He sure as hell squelched any doubt I was feeling about the quality and timeliness of the show. Our roster is filling up and

I'm impatiently awaiting the return of Hudds and DIE.


This show has me excited as hell and getting the wheels turning on how we can top this show in the next one.

Plus you can't beat results going up four hours after the deadline. :)

Please do me a favor and leave some comments because it really sucks looking and finding nothing. I know, I know... world's smallest violin... but seriously.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You helped with the results too. Don't give me all the credit.

Yankee said...

Please I proofread and did one of my segments plus the "mystery man's". Just the boring parts ;)

Anonymous said...

i love yankee, yankee for president....the only reason i'd be ok with that is because i'm from canada and i wouldn't have to put up with your shenanigans...as much...plus i could come to the white house for tea and hopefully crumpets.